Saturday, August 8, 2009

Holy cow, I’m really gonna be a grandma…..

My son and very pregnant daughter-in-law came home today for a visit.  We met them at Chick-Fil-A  for lunch, and I walk into the restaurant, take one look at Lindsays tummy and started crying.  Oh yeah, for real I did, real crocodile tears, too.  Poor Linds, she probably thought that I had lost it, and Ry told me it was Lindsay who was hormonal, not me.   But the reality that she is really, really pregnant with my grandchild hit me full force.  And it happened right in the middle of Chick-Fil-A.

Poor Linds, I know I will be a basket case when this bebe is born, not only will she have to deal with Ryan, but his crazy mama as well…

She’s a trooper, though, and looks adorable with her glowing skin and little basketball tummy.  Life is so good this afternoon, we are all so blessed.  I hope your family is, as well…

~ jan

3 comments:

  1. oh jan such a perfect vision! you weeping and lindsay with her sweet melon belly. congratulations grandma! it sure is gonna be fun for you :)
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....that's just SWEET! Lindsay and Ryan are so lucky to have you! And how wonderful it will be at the holidays with a baby to share it with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, congratulations...how exciting. I am sure I will be the same way...if that day ever comes! I want to be a grandma so very bad!! This is exciting..just thinking about it! Congrats. again.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena