Sunday, July 26, 2009

Conway Twitty, It’s Only Make Believe….

Yeah, I know some of you think he is really cheesy, but that’s one of the joys of growing old(er), if you enjoy something, regardless of what others think, you don’t really care.

Take Conway for instance, I was always a fan, always, just loved his voice, never saw him in concert, never made it to Twitty City, but he always did it for me….  C’mon girls, you know you all like his classic, “Man with a Slow Hand.”Tongue out

I was on another blog tonight, and they posted this video, just had to share it with all of you.  C’mon, go outside your box, turn up your speakers and listen to this great old tune.  Double dawg dare ya….

~ jan

2 comments:

  1. Conway Twitty--oh my my my. I love that song and always see myself doing a slow two step in some boy's arms. Watching Conway though, is it my imagination or does he look like he's having some sort of fit on the chorus?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bwaaaaa, he does look like he's having a fit. i think the poor ole' feller is just straining for the notes.

    still laughing, here...

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena