Saturday, July 25, 2009

Buy this, TODAY!!!

 

When Ang and I went for coffee last week, she got in the car and was rubbing something on her arms.  Oh my, it smelled wonderful! Citrusy and light, really summery and fresh, it was like orange, lemon, baby powder and soap all rolled into this wonderful scent, so of course I immediately asked her what it was.

Here’s the scoop.  It’s Dove Go Fresh Body Mist, the scent is Grapefruit and Lemongrass.  Also included in this Go Fresh Line is a deodorant, body wash, soap, body lotion, shampoo and conditioner.  There are two other scents, Refresh: water lily and fresh mint and Cool Moisture: cucumber and green tea, but the Grapefruit and Lemongrass is by far the best!

You have to hunt for the different products, as they’re scattered in various areas of the cosmetic department, I found the body mist next to the Dove Deodorant.

Oh, and did I tell you that it is only $3.50!  Yes, $3.50!!!!!  What  a great price,  it’s the perfect size to tuck in your purse.  Just had to share, trust me, you will love this!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh...I'm on my way to get some, LOL! Thanks for the heads up! I love body sprays during the summer. I'm a perfume-a-holic, but during the hot summer days it's just more refreshing to wear something light...AND cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dove has deodorant in the same scent...

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena