Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bette Midler and Wynonna duet, The Rose

This has always been my favorite song, the one I want sang at my funeral.  Well, I do, and it’s not morbid saying that, if I don’t tell people what I want I will just end up with Rock of Ages.  Perish the thought!

I found this video on YouTube.  Oh my, it’s even better with Wy singing with her.  If you don’t get goosebumps at the swell (2:11 into the song, watch the little bar for it) you are a better woman than me.  This gets me every time.  I can’t tell you how many times in the 80’s I have driven down the road, listening to this song, and absolutely cranked the music at the swell…

Such good memories…

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena