Saturday, June 6, 2009

Well, I had a huge mess…….

It was late, I was making hubby’s dinner, putting the box of rice in the back of the pantry, and all of a sudden there was a loud kersplat!!!  I was trying to manuever the box, and instead of taking out everything in front of where I was putting it, I was trying to wedge it to the back, and I wasn’t paying attention to the large jar of salsa sitting in front of where  was trying to cram the rice, and the friggin’ salsa jar fell on the stone floor, and of course it shattered and sprayed salsa everywhere

Oh, I was soooo upset.  I was tired, and the M&M’s were looking at me like, snack, Mom?  I scooped up their little furry bodies and deposited them in the bedroom and shut the door.   That’s all I needed was for them to wade into it and cut themselves, or heaven forbid try and lap some of it up!

I had the trash can out, scooping salsa with my trusty bash ‘n chop into the garbage, the girls were in the bedroom whining to get out, and all the while, I’m throwing an absolute hissy fit.  Of course nobody was around to hear me but the dogs, but sometimes you just have to vent!

Oh, what a mess it was!  Hubby came in and cleaned up the last of it for me, telling me not to be so hard on myself, that he does stupid stuff, too.  Sweet man, attitude is everything, and sometimes you just need somebody to understand…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena