Friday, June 26, 2009

Might as Well Laugh About it Now…

am

I was browsing ebooks from my library, and found Marie Osmond’s new book, Might as Well Laugh About it Now.  I downloaded it early this afternoon, sat here and read it cover to cover.

I’ve always been a fan, and found this book really enlightening.  She touched on divorce, weight, talked about her children, but really didn’t go into a lot of detail about her adversities, nonetheless,  it was a good read.  The pages are filled with tidbits from her life, and her spunky sense of humor is in every page.

She had remarkable parents, who raised good children with a good work ethic, despite their financial success. 

It’s a good book.  If you get a chance to read it, I hope you enjoy it as much as I did…

Here’s a video and an excerpt from ABC news…

butterfly-dog

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena