Friday, May 29, 2009

You’re about to read the most exciting wonderful thing, that I’ve blogged about, EVER!!!!

http://www.amiatandy.com/Images/its-a-girl.gifHow many years have I been complaining that  I have no grandchildren???  FOREVER!!!!  I’ve repeatedly told my family that my clock is ticking, and they just smile and ignore me.

But dreams really do come true, and I’m finally going to be a Grandmother.  Ryan and Lindsay are expecting, and the baby is due October 13th.

And not only are they expecting, but they’re having a GIRL!!!!  Oh, I’m so thrilled, can’t you just see me knee deep in ribbons and bows, polka dots and frills…  It’s going to be so much fun!!!!  Hubby and I were in Versailles this week and went with them for the ultrasound.  We saw little hands and feet, and a little turned up button nose.  It was a magical moment, one that is now frozen in time and to be remembered forever.  Lindsay looks adorable pregnant, and Ryan is besides himself with excitement.  This little baby is going to have wonderful parents.

Life is  so good in Heavensville this week.  I’m a lucky, lucky lady… 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jan! You've got lots of happy days ahead!
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jan!! I know you will be counting down the days!! How wonderful to have a new addition to the family this fall!! XO Christa

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena