Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It’s too pretty out to stay inside and blog, I’ll be back later…

"In winter I get up at night
And dress by yellow candle-light.
In summer quite the other way,
I have to go to bed by day.

I have to go to bed and see
The birds still hopping on the tree,
Or hear the grown-up people's feet
Still going past me in the street.

And does it not seem hard to you,
When all the sky is clear and blue,
And I should like so much to play,
To have to go to bed by day?"
-   Robert Louis Stevenson, Bed in Summer
 

------------------------

"Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
and let us huddle together as darkness takes over
We are at home amidst the birds and the trees,
for we are children of nature."
-  Susan Polis Shutz

------------------------

"If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall."
-   Nadine Stair

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena