Sunday, May 17, 2009

I always wanted to be a Rockette…

http://weblogs.newsday.com/entertainment/tv/blog/radio%20city%20christmas%20.jpg

When I was a little girl I used to watch The Rockettes perform on Ed Sullivan.  I loved their leggy, high kicks, the glittery costumes, the top hats, the tails, the fishnet tights, the sky high heels, the makeup, the hair,  it was all fabulous!  That was my secret dream, to be a Rockette…

I always wanted to tap dance, too.  That would have been much more doable than being a Rockette, but I never followed thru on it  Chase your dreams, ladies, do what you heart tells you.  It’s too late for me to tap dance, *sigh* Scarlett needs to find a new dream…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena