Saturday, April 18, 2009

Why can’t i remember to take my camera????

My poor, sick camera, with the broken door, that I have to hold together with a rubber band?  Actually, it’s not as bad as it sounds, the camera works fine, if I can remember to take it with me.

The girls and I were on Milly, they were playing in a field, the wild mustard was in bloom, the sun was at my back, it would have made a great picture.  surprise, no camera!  And now the clouds have rolled in, so I can’t recreate the photo op….

Oh , wouldn’t it be wonderful to have an organized mind.   Some people just have it together.  They remember where they put things, they don’t have to search for their car keys, their cell phone is always within their reach, their checkbook is always balanced, their appointments are always scheduled months in advance.

I don’t envy much, but I do envy people who have it together.  I will, too, in my next lifetime…

Now where did I put that damned camera???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena