Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Planting, probably in the rain….

Yesterday was fleur day.  Hubby and I picked up V and went to the greenhouse.  It’s really hard to buy flowers, I want them all, and I don’t have room for everything.  I always have pots crammed with fleurs everywhere on the patio, every year I say I’m cutting back and then I don’t. Those plants are so much more enticing in the greenhouse than they are mid-July when it’s hot and I’m tired of watering.

But buy I did, and today I plant.  But that’s after a visit to the dentist this morning, which I’m dreading like a toothache.  No pun intended….

I’ll be back, hopefully with some pictures for you.  There is nothing like warm spring days, it’s glorious right now in Heavensville.  The fur kids don’t want to come inside, they are loving spring, too…

Okay, I’m outta here, gotta put on my big girl panties and open my mouth wide.  *huge sigh heard around the world*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena