Sunday, March 29, 2009

Well, this has been a fun weekend….

Yesterday it was tornadoes, today it’s winter…  I did realize something last night after listening to Maggie bark nonstop for thirty minutes.  Nothing would shut her up, she barked at the sirens going off, she barked at the hail, and the wind, and all the time she was doing that, Mollie was chewing on her Texas Toothpick (dried cow tail, yes I realize it’s gross).

But I already knew that Miss Maggie was vocal, what I now realize is that Mollie is a nervous eater, she is. She was chewing on that cow tail like it was her last supper.  She would cut those little eyes at me every time there was a noise, all the while  just chewing as hard as she could.  I finally took it away from her, poor little dog, I was afraid her jaw would get sore.

I understand, too, because I’m a nervous eater, I’m also a stress eater, and a social eater, and let’s not forget, a sick eater.  While other people can’t tolerate food when they don’t feel well, not me, nope, i still eat.  There is no hope for me, apparently not  for poor Mollie, either…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena