Sunday, March 29, 2009

It’s a fresh new look for Jan Can Cook

FEATURED RECIPE Jan Can Cook has a new look for spring, and YummyTweets is in the right sidebar, quick little twitters about food.  I’ve also posted some new recipes, including this one, the currently featured recipe. I’ll be updating this site on a regular basis, you might want to bookmark it…

At the advise of my buddy, Carlene, my-own in house foodie expert, she really is, you should see what this woman cooks, you would be in awe, ladies! Anyway, at her suggestion, I added FoodGawker and Tastespotting to the list of favorite food blogs in the sidebar of Jan Can Cook.  You will want to check both of these sites, the recipes are all shown by their pictures, it’s a visual delight…  Be sure and click on the name (Tastespotting or FoodGawker) instead of the recipe shown directly below the name, so that you can see the entire site.

Here’s the quick click for you, I like the way it looks now, it’s bright and fresh, hope you enjoy it, also.

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena