Tuesday, March 24, 2009

It was sweatshirt weather this morning…

I’ve loved sweatshirts my whole life.  From the time I was sixteen and Mother ordered two short sleeved ones for me in the spring, one lime green, one yellow, and a pair of khaki jeans from the Sears catalog, I’ve loved them.

I was out and about this morning, took Milly down to the creek, sat on her and ate breakfast, raisin toast and coffee, while wearing my favorite for years now, a gray, Ralph Lauren zip front hoodie sweatshirt.

It’s probably because it was a good brand that it has endured so many washings.  I’ve worn it so much, and it’s always what I grab first.  I don’t know how much life is still left in it, hopefully it will make it a few more years, because there is nothing like breakfast on the golf cart, on a crisp spring morning, with that sweatshirt keeping the chill away…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena