Monday, March 23, 2009

I think my inner child ran away…..

Why am I not more enthusiastic about spring?  I have my moments, but not feeling the joy.  I think it’s because I know that it will get cold again.  Even though I cruised the garden center, I didn’t buy anything,  experience has taught me not to plant until the last week of April, preferably the first week of May if I can wait that long.

I’m excited about planting knockout roses, but they won’t be arriving until the first of May, I’m told, so I wait…

Patience isn’t my strong point, that’s probably why the enthusiasm isn’t there.  Weather forecast isn’t good either, rain forecasted all week.

Maybe hubby and I will go to the movies, we haven’t been in such a long time, and I do want to see that new Julia Roberts flick, even though Trisher said it was a stinko…

Maybe, if I’m really lucky,  I’ll find my inner child, and take her to the movies….   Hmmmm, I wonder if that film is rated PG?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena