Monday, March 30, 2009

Do you Skype?

Well, I didn’t, until today.  Hooterville decided we need to give it a try, since that’s all you hear about lately, so we downloaded it, turned on the web cams, and called each other.

Whoopdeedoo, NOT!  We’ve been doing this for years on Yahoo chat, the quality of Skype was not good, but maybe it’s because I’m on a Mac and she’s on a PC.  We’ll give this a try again, once I get my laptop back from Dell, I’ll try to Skype on it.  Just not cutting edge for us, not yet anyway.

Oh, if you don’t know what Skype is, it’s just the ability to talk and see each other.  Maybe we don’t like it because we’re looking at each other.  We don’t look so great at 6pm, twenty years ago we would have been much more interesting Skypers….  But I did put on my Carmex for her…

It’s back to Twitter for me, I’m hooked on Twitter…  It’s a real challenge to see how big of a fool you can make out of yourself in 140 characters, but so far I’m having no problems at all…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena