Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shapeez Unbelievabra and Shortee, these just might work…

Okay, ladies, let’s be honest here, how many of you have bought all different kinds of body shapers, from torturous one piece garments that must have been designed by a man, so hideously uncomfortable that you can barely stand to wear them, not to mention that they are designed so that’s it’s almost impossible to pee, to Spanx, which are a pain in the patootie to try and get on, and let’s not forget the minimizer bra’s that don’t really “minimize.”   We’ve all done it, trying to get a smooth line, without ripping the spandex because its so gawd awful tight, forcing our out of shape bodies into these horrible instruments of torture, and still ending up with rolls and muffin tops…

This afternoon, I got a text from Linds, who was looking at something new in Redbook Magazine.  She was looking at a Shortiee, from Shapeez, and I’m thinking, hmmm, not bad, it goes well under the bra line and dips all the way to the waist in the back, and when I went to their website and saw their Unbelievabra, I’m thinking hot damn, this might just work.  It goes all the way down to the hip bones, doesn’t roll, and the back is fully enclosed, like a tank top, so the straps won’t fall off your shoulders.  It’s not that pricey either, $85, and if it works, it’s definitely worth the money…

Click here for a  review, with a link to before and after pictures, give it a look, tell me what you think?  Thanks Dilly, this looks really promising…

~ jan

2 comments:

  1. I purchased the Shortee. Love it! Love it! Love it! I will never wear a "regular" bra again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently ordered the Unbelievabra from Shapeez and love it! It helps smooth out the bulges in my back and slim down my muffin top. It is extremely comfortable and helped me feel more confident and put together. I'll definitely be back for more¡

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena