Thursday, December 18, 2008

Jan’s favorite things on the cheap, Day 5

http://futurederm.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/012708-olay-body-wash.jpg

 

Running  late today, I could use a rub-a-dub-dub in the tub right now.

Okay, here’s what I’m liking this winter.  It’s more than one thing today.

First of all Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash with Shea Butter is fantastic. The suds are really rich, it smells wonderful, and leaves your skin so soft and creamy, never dry.  I follow it up with

http://www.jergens.com/images/SheaButter/Family.jpg

Jergens Shea Butter Body Lotion.  I like the way it smells, too.

Of course, I’ve always loved Original Cherry Almond Scented Jergens, that is the best fragrance ever, I never tire of it.

And, then I can’t forget Johnson’s Baby Lotion.  Hooterville started me using it a couple of years ago.  I picked her up and she smelled great.  When I asked her what that was, she said “Johnson’s Baby Lotion,” and it was like ahhhhhh, of course I remember that smell from my babies.  I use it all the time now, too…

And the best loofah I’ve found - The $6.00 one from Bath and Body Works.  Unlike those horrid little hard ball loofah’s, this one is really big and spongy soft.  Treat yourself, it’s worth it!

Tomorrow – a great lip balm, no, not Carmex, even though you all know I’m a Carmex junkie, this is another one….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena