Tuesday, December 30, 2008

As the year ends, my gratitude journal…

I’m grateful for -

  • Hubby’s continued good health
  • The smile on John’s face and the twinkle in his eye
  • Ryan and Lindsay living so close and being able to visit so often, I still pinch myself sometimes…
  • Maggie’s recovery from liver shunt and sweet Mollie in our lives
  • Good friends that mean more to me with each passing year
  • The country life, it soothes my soul every single day
  • Online friends, I have some really special ones; without the internet I would have never known they existed
  • A bit more wisdom, it really does come with age
  • And finally, I’m grateful for the ability to get up every day and be self sufficient, it’s a wonderful thing that I try not to take for granted….

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena