Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I finally threw out my prom dresses…..

Well, not really, but I got rid of a ton of stuff in my closet today.  Ya know how you always have the dream that someday you will fit into all of your wardrobe, dating back to high school, ummmm for me that was 1960’s.

Stuff is gone, poof, well except for some things I couldn’t part with.  Like my wonderful denim jacket embellished with sequined decks of cards and hand painted Las Vegas scenes.  Hubby got it for me when I turned 40.  It’s pretty spectacular!  Of course I haven’t worn it since I was probably 41, but it’s one of those Thelma Roper outfits that you have to hang onto…

I should model it for you and post it.  I’ll be sure to do that, soon as I lose 20 lbs.  *giggle*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena