Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hey townies…

If you’re from Heavensville, I have great news.  Hubby and I were cruising main street yesterday.  The renovations are underway, with condos, restaurants, shops, etc. 

At about 4th and main I saw a sign in the window for a new coffee shop.  AND, not just an ordinary coffee shop, this is one that roasts FRESH coffee beans and sells them.  Whoeee, I’ve been interested in fresh coffee beans for awhile now, supposedly beans lose a lot of their flavor within fifteen days after roasting.  So the ones I grind, Starbuck's Sumatra,  are stale, stale, stale.  I can’t imagine what fresh ones will be like, but apparently, I’m going to be able to find out!

Do any of you use freshly roasted beans?  Are they really better?  Comment, please if you have info on this…

~ jan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena