Sunday, October 26, 2008

Reed Diffusers…

imgresOMG, I’m out of the loop, I really am.  I’m no longer on top of my game, on the cutting edge.  The torch has passed.  *sigh*

John just called to see if I knew if Yankee Candle sold Reed Diffusers?  “Huh, what are those I asked I’ve never heard of them.”

Apparently they are great, someone had given him one as a gift, and he said they make the house smell wonderful.  It’s a little bottle of essential oils with reeds sticking out of the top and it imparts a subtle fragrance.

I Googled it, sure enough Yankee makes them, I’m going to have to check these out.

Meanwhile, I found a make it yourself site, looks interesting.  Here’s the CLICK…

I just talked to Nisha, she knows all about the diffusers, has them in several rooms.  Now why didn’t she tell me about them?  Why didn’t SOMEBODY tell me?  I’ve gotta get a life, ya know, get out of the house, shop, get a handle on things like I used to….

Geezy Pete, I can’t believe nobody told me about these things…  I can’t believe I didn’t know this already.  It’s a sad, sad day in Heavensville…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena