Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies

I was over at Baking with Dynamite’s blogsite, and she had posted a recipe for Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies that had gotten rave reviews.

Well, I had to snag it and post it for all of you.  It’s over on Jan Can Cook, along with her Peanut Butter Banana Bread.

Here’s the QUICK CLICK – these sound wonderful.  Pumpkin cheesecake and brownie together, what’s not to love…

And speaking of great recipes, Seana emailed me to tell me she made The Apple Dumplings with Mountain Dew that I posted a few days ago.  They were a huge hit. Her hubby gave them a thumbs up, she said they were so good they were restaurant quality! 

1 comments:

  1. Oh, thank goodness the holidays are coming! I think my hubby and I would weigh 300 lbs each by the end of the year, with all these wonderful recipes you're coming up with! I know they're going to make a lot of people happy though, LOL!

    And for anyone who's thinking of trying the apple dumplings, it's a MUST TRY! I mean, something so simple, that you can toss together in a couple of minutes and put in the oven while you're having dinner~ and presto! A warm, delicous, and pretty dessert is just waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena