Monday, October 27, 2008

Frosty forecast…

We’re having a hard freeze in Heavensville tonight, and I cajoled hubby into bringing my two rosemary plants into his garage for the winter.  They are absolutely humongous, and they’re in these really big pots, they’re so big and heavy he had to truck them into the garage on a dolly.  You can imagine how he was lovin’ doing that!  They are so pretty, I just couldn’t bear for them to freeze!

Now that they are in there, they are, ummm, how do I say this, releasing their fragrance, yeah, that’s what they’re doing, releasing their fragrant aroma.

They’ve only been in there an hour, and already the garage  smells like a friggin’ pine forest…  I just don’t know how this will all play out, I never considered the smell!!!  Oh, the things that man does for me….

I’ll update you on the aroma later…  Do you think it will penetrate into the house??? Maybe the aroma will dissipate and won’t be noticable.  Uh huh, right Jan, sure it will…

Okay, worst case scenario, I can pretend they are living Christmas trees and decorate them for the holidays.  Ya think???

1 comments:

  1. Hey, girl. I'm late in telling you I love the pic of you and hubby on your home page. Very nice.
    M

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena