Friday, October 17, 2008

Boogey Woogie Done Right - HOW DID YOU FIND ME??????

Okay, can somebody enlighten me. I've had a gadzillion hits on Jan's Daily Dish today, all from boogie-woogie-done-right. This happened a few months ago, then it gradually faded away.

Now again today, I've had several hundred hits all linking from Boogie Woogie Done Right. It's great that I'm getting all this traffic, but I'm really curious as to where my site was publicized for all these people to be linking to it.

Can some of you tell me. Either leave a comment or click on the munchiebusiness@gmail.com icon in the right sidebar and send me an email.

Welcome to the Dish, I hope you all enjoy my nonsense...

Curious George Jan, here...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena