Saturday, September 27, 2008

Your daily dose of cuteness, you can have this on your desktop, too with your own favorite picture inserted…

 

I got the following wallpaper for my computer desktop from Shabby Miss Jenn.  It’s a freebie – you download the wallpaper, and using a photo editing program, put your picture of choice behind the blank frame,  save it to your desktop as wallpaper, and you have the cutest fall monitor paper EV-ER….

This pix of Maggie is temporary, I’m going to take the M&M’s photo surrounded by pumpkins and insert it in the frame.

I’m sending you the download site,  so that you can have this, also.  If you can’t figure out how to get your picture inserted, just email me your picture and I’ll do it for you.  You have no idea of how cute this is in a large resolution.

It’s a good thing.

XOXO ~ jan

Here’s the CLICK to the download site - oct.08-wallpaperdogs

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jan~ thank you so much for your comment on my blog the other day! This calendar is so adorable, nad I have some photos, have tried cropping and resizing, but I don't know how to get the photo into the frame (I have almost any photo editing program you can name; GIMP, Photoscape,Photosketcher, Nero and PSP9. Can you tell me how to do it or where could I email the photo to you? Your Maggs is so adorable in yours! Thanks, Seana

    ReplyDelete
  2. seana followed up with an email on this, if anybody else needs help, just email me at munchiebusiness@gmail.com

    ~ jan

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena