Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Talk shows... try Bonnie Hunt

headerimage If you're like me, I'm tired of Regis and Kelly, their schtick is wearing a little thin.  Rachael Ray doesn't ring my chimes, Oprah is on my sh*t list, so for me, that leaves Ellen, who I think is an absolutely adorable little fairy.  I DO!!!!  I think she is perky, and cute, and funny, but hey, Ellen, we all know you can dance, I'm a little tired of the dancing...
Enter the new kid on the block.  The Bonnie Hunt Show.  Oh, she's so funny and fresh and perky, she doesn't dance - she's kinda like a straight Ellen.  SHE IS!!!!
She doesn't rehearse so her material is fresh, she debuted last week, so if you haven't watched her, give her a chance.  You will have to check local times, for me she's on at 9am opposite Regis and Kelly.  She's on CBS.
Here are a couple of clips from last week with Cloris Leachman, she's 82 and a HOOT!!!! Take a few minutes, grab a cup of coffee, watch these videos and see if they don't just crack you up!  When she combed Bonnie's hair I was just howling.  Oh, this old woman is funny!!!!  I would love to go to dinner with her.  Can you imagine her after a few glasses of wine? 
Don't ya just love old broads?  I love em'.  Not old ladies, old ladies are so boring, but an old broad, , oh they are just so much fun!!!!!!!!!  That's what I aspire to be when I get old (er).  An old broad.  Yep, I surely do......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena