Saturday, September 20, 2008

My day in pictures…

Today was Kuntsfest, the local fall festival in V’s town.  Her daughter Angie had a booth showcasing her jewelry, I took the M&M’s, all decked out in the daisy scrungies she made them.  They had a blast.  Maggie, my attention getting little ham, wanted EVERYONE to stop by and say hi to her.  Mollie, as usual, was more laid back, she just sat on my lap and took it all in.  It always amazes me, when I take the girls somewhere, how many people come up to me and tell me about their Yorkies.

nh9-20-08

 

V lives in a historic old river town, it was fun just sitting and people watching.  Jean and her Mother came for awhile,  we just kicked back, played with the dogs and tried to stay away from the food booths.  The last picture is of the fur kids  snoozing in the car on the way home.  They were so pooped, they slept for hours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena