Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Williams Sonoma….

Yeah, yeah, I know I’m always talking about WS, but they do have such fantastic things.  I love this idea, originally sent this  to V, it looks like something she would like, I thought Dilly might like it for her sideboard, as well, but then thought the rest of you might enjoy seeing it, also.  They sell this glass hurricane, and now they sell this glass sleeve that goes inside, so that you can safely surround the candle with leaves and burn it without catching the table on fire.

Great, idea don’t you think?  Actually, all I need is the sleeve, I have the hurricane already.  It’s in Jan’s vast warehouse of things I just had to have but are now in the attic.  Sound familiar, I’m sure it does, the rest of you have your own warehouses, too…

Here’s the link to the hurricane and the sleeve…

 

Alt Image 1Glass Candle Sleeve, 9 1/2"

1 comments:

  1. Jan, I'm soooo behind with my reading, reasons to be elicited in a later comment, but I wanted to say that if you can't find the sleeves, get those glass cylinders that they sell at Michael's (or I imagine any store like it...Walmart probably has them too)...you can set them inside the hurricane and it will look just the same (pretty much :).

    I love your photos esp. the WS ones; I won a $500 gift card in a tablesetting contest not too long ago and still have a few $$ on it!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena