Sunday, September 7, 2008

Last night's scrapbooking project...

 

I had started building this scrapbooking page before the crash of 2008, the sweet little girl picking fleurs in her sundress is is Larkin, my friend Trish's adorable two year old granddaughter.

larkin 

It was just a plain book, I added two initial pages, the trees and the sky, and then added layer after layer of elements to create the pages.  I took the background away from a picture of Larkin, so I ended up with just her body, added it and finally,  I used a Gaussian Blur to soften each element,  and this is the result.  I needed a break last night from all the not-so-fun stuff I've been doing, and this is te result...

I actually like this, yeah, I really do...

2 comments:

  1. From betty: This is so very pretty, Jan! And I love the name "Larkin!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would imagine you know i LOVE this myself! every bit of it! i would love for life to be like a scrapbook... i could update and change the layers and create beautiful environments for myself. and no rain, or computer crashes or sick puppies. wouldn't that be heaven in heavensville? beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena