Tuesday, September 2, 2008

The last 24 hours have NOT been fun….

I got up yesterday morning, my computer crashed!!!!!  Couldn’t get it to boot, FINALLY it did, so I spent entire day backing up files to the harddrive, because OF COURSE, I wasn’t backed up like I should have been.

Now I’m getting ready to reinstall wndows, that’s why no blogging, no time…

Thought you would all like to see Lisa Marie Presly’s tummy, OMG, she’s about to EXPLODE!!!!!  Those bebes must be due like, yesterday!

Hopefully, I’ll be back tomorrow – this is a royal pain i the patootie…  I’ve driven poor Hooterville NUTS!!!  Whatever would I do without her, though – the woman knows EVERYTHING about computers, she’s a wonder…

Me, not so much, I play with my little doodads, blog, surf, do I do the technical crap, of course not, then disaster strikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Poor pitiful me…

2 comments:

  1. Give me Hotterville's number (joking)! I am in your catagory of computer expertise. I have lost genealogy info several times and had to start from scratch. Started backing up to an external hard drive and now that isn't working. To use your terms----ROARRRRR! Hope you are up and running soon.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poor girl. i didn't realize it was a CRASH!!!! i'm sorry for you and i know how frustrating it is to go through. adrenaline rush. is this the wrong time to ask if you are getting your mac?
    XOXOXOX

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena