Thursday, September 18, 2008

It was one of those ahhhhh moments….

I wish I could have just stopped time this morning , it was so perfect.  I was out with the M&M’s on a potty run, the morning sun was filtering thru the trees, the sky was a vivid blue, with temperatures in the lower 50’s in Heavensville, and as I sat on Milly, warmed by my fleecy jacket and sipping my mug of coffee, I watched the horses in the pasture, and listened to the birds singing their morning songs, while Mags and Mollie scampered in the grass and I was just one with nature.

It’s one of the joys of growing older, when a moment in time is perfect, I’m wise enough now to realize it,  and just live in it.    I could have stayed out there forever. 

It’s those simple things…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena