Friday, September 26, 2008

Guiltless Pleasure…

chocchipcookies

I made hubby a batch of healthy chocolate chip cookies today, using Hershey’s Special Dark Chocolate Chips, and only 4 tablespoons of butter in the entire recipe.  I started making these cookies last March, and they have been a huge hit at our house.  I blogged about them on my Eating Right site – they are from a cookbook called Perfect Light Desserts: Fabulous Cakes, Cookies, Pies, and More, by David Malgeri and David Joachim.  There are a lot of great recipes in that book,  everything I’ve made has been exceptionally good.  Imagine that, 4 tablespoons of butter instead the 1/2 cup that most chocolate chip recipes call for.  It’s a good thing.

Here’s a quick CLICK  to my archived recipe.  You might enjoy making them, also.

And check out the glass container, it’s from the 50’s, it’s really a refrigerator container, see the veggies on the lid, but it works great for cookies.  It’s one of my favorite things…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena