Friday, August 22, 2008

Those little yellow packets of Splenda Mini’s…

minis

I’m a Splenda girl, Dilly, too, hate the pinks, tolerate the blues, but I prefer the yellows.

Nothing is more irritating than going into a restaurant and all they have are the pinks and the blues, no Splenda!!!!

I try to keep packets in my purse, but it’s a pain, they’re bulky, I spill them, BUT, now they have Splenda mini’s.  They’re great, they come in a little packet like tic-tacs, they self dispense, each little tablet is equal to half a packet of Splenda.  200 for $4.95 in the Splenda aisle at the grocery store.

They’re a good thing, look for them if you are a yellow girl like Linds and I…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena