Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Peach Cobbler…

Peach Cobbler

Simply Recipes is one of my very favorite food blogs.  I checked her site this morning, and she has a recipe for peach cobbler posted.  I snagged her picture, and am showing all of you her link for the recipe.  You might want to try it.  In fact, check her whole site, she has wonderful recipes.

Here’s the CLICK…

I’m posting Nisha’s recipe over on Jan Can Cook for peach cobbler.  It’s a recipe she got years ago from her friend, Suki Vaughn, don’t you love that name, Suki?  Anyhoo, it’s Tried and True, her family loves it, and yours truly is going to make it for hubby as soon as the friggin’ peaches ripen.  They’re still hard as rocks!!!!

Access Nisha’s recipe HERE.  I’ll post a picture when I make it…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena