Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Okay, I’ll see how this works…

If you’re around my age, you know the symptoms, tired, no energy, The image “http://www.vitamin.com/imagelibrary/products/large/0superb.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.just pooped most of the time to put it mildly.

I had a great time at Ryan and Lindsays, but I was just exhausted!  I was talking to Ryan about being so fatigued, and he suggested that I take a Super B vitamin Complex.  He said Vitamin B12 would help increase my red blood cells, and give me more energy.  He also said the Super B-Complex was similar to the B12 shots physicians sometimes give.  Well, that’s all it took for me, I hotfooted it right down to CVS last night, picked up their store brand, buy one get one free this week – 300 caplets for $14.99 – and I’m going to give it a whirl.  I was researching it a bit online this morning, and another study said that older women benefit from a daily dose of Biotin.  SURPRISE, this has Biotin, also folic acid.  Has to be a good thing, has to, right????  We’ll see, but right now I could take a nap and it’s only 11am. Embarrassed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena