Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Okay, go ahead, roll your eyes….

I know you are all TIRED of hearing about my dogs, TIRED of seeing pictures of my dogs, oh well, it’s not gonna change, you all know I’m obsessed.  Just smile, and ignore me….

I have to tell you all about Mollie’s name.  First of all, I want my dogs to have proper names.  We have our birth names, and many of us have nicknames, so dogs should have them, too.  You all know that Maggie Moo’s proper name is really Margaret MooLatte, but poor little Mollie had none, well until last weekend she didn’t.

When we brought Mollie home her name was Tok’n.  But I wanted to carry on with the M&M’s, Maggie and Munchie were so cute together, that when I brought this new fur kid home, I wanted a new generation of M&M’s.  So it was bye-bye Tok’n, hello Mollie.

And, if you are unfortunate enough to know me personally, you know how I AGONIZE over names.  I drove you all crazy with a badzillion different dog names before settling on one.  Actually, it was Hooterville that named Mollie, because she liked the idea of saying “Good Gollie Miss Mollie.”  So Mollie it was, Maggie & Mollie, my new M”&M’s.  Then on to the middle name, since I had Maggie Moo, I named Mollie, Mollie Mae, but I didn’t really like that, so I decided to change that to Mollie Mo, naming her after my favorite online scrapbook person, MoJackson.  So she became Mollie Mo, but she didn’t have a “proper” name yet.

Last weekend, I was telling Lindsay that I really liked the way Mollie Maybelline sounded, and faster than a New Yawk minute, Dilly spat out the perfect name for her….  It’s funny, it’s quirky, it’s cute, are you ready for this………………

Drum roll please……………….

INTRODUCING………   MISS MOLASSES MAYBELLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect, huh?  Yeah, it’s Mollie for short, but you have to admit, Molasses Maybellline is a Heavensville original….

And now for the REAL original, here ya go,ladies….. CHUCK BERRY!!!!!!!

Warning: This silly little song may get stuck in your head all day…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena