Friday, July 11, 2008

The Scribbler, you have to try this….


My buddy V is gonna love this. It’s called Scribbler, no download, all you do is click on the link I’m going to give you, and then you put your mouse in the white space and draw something simple. Then you click DONE DRAWING – another screen pops up on the left side, and click START SCRIBBLER and then you can further edit it add colors, change line thickness, etc.

You will be amazed at what it does.

Here's my simple drawing in red, and here's whatScribbler did with it in black.

Don't laugh, I can't draw!!!!! I'm just trying to show you how it works.

But I bet some of you can draw, and if you want to see some fantastic things that people did with it, click HERE and check out the Gallery. There are several pictures to look at, Donald Duck is amazing!!!!

I know, you're saying "why would I want to do this?" Because it's fun, it's doodling, but a word of caution, it's positively ADDICTING.

Cmon, give it a try – it’s EASY – here’s the click to start making your own drawing.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena