Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh, to be young again, and beautiful....

Lindsay and I went to Starbucks this afternoon, she for a skinny iced vanilla latte, me for an iced mocha latte. She was all decked out, pretty dress, stilettoes, had her "eyes" on, her long hair cascading down her back.

We got our drinks, sat down, and it wasn't anytime until the little guy from behind the counter came trotting over with little complimentary cups of french pressed Sumatra coffee and little toffee almond bars for us to try.

Boy, that never happens when I go there with my "older" friends. Hmmmm, I'm thinking I may have to take Dilly there again!!!! Free coffee and sweet treats, works for me!!!

If those bars sound good to you, here's a copycat recipe for you...

1 comments:

  1. girl i know just what you mean... for me it is zippy who draws all the boys in though..... not my type...

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena