Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lunch…

Here are my pinto beans, after an hour in the pressure cooker. I used my chopper for the veggies, green peppers, onion, celery and several cloves of garlic, a can of petite diced tomatoes, and water, a total of eight cups of liquid, salt, fresh ground pepper, and some ham seasoning in a jar. No fat, healthy, and positively wonderful. Fresh tomatoes out of the garden, sprinkled with a little balsamic vinegar, peppers, fresh basil, all consumed, where else, in front of my computer screen. Hubby is working, it’s going to be 96 degrees in Heavensville today, works for me eating at the computer desk…

beans

1 comments:

  1. better i start right here and work backwards....i'm hungry anyway and your lunch looks good. me, i'm eating a late breakfast. fresh rasberries and boysenberries mixed in with honey and oats granola to nancy's plain yogurt. i know, i know. it sounds painfully healthy but before that i had a diet coke and some chips. multigrain of course :)
    it is perfect here after cool days we have 75, sunny and perfect for on the deck with the laptop.
    hi jan, me waving!!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena