Monday, July 28, 2008

Jan, doing the happy dance this morning…

I can see clearly now the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way,
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind.
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) sunshiny day.

And all of the bad feelings have disappeared,
Here is the rainbow I've been praying for.
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright) sunshiny day.


Maggie is much improved today, she’s eating, no upset tummy, she’s clear eyed and actually a little frisky. Oh, you have no idea how glad I am that this is surgery is over!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Mommie and Mags!!! Also a fav song of mine. Can just see you both doing a happy dance.
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can breathe now! i know you have been holding your breath girl :)

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena