Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ya know....

Sometimes when I go back and read my blog entries, I think I sound a bit like Andy Rooney. Poor old thing, he is so boring. I'm sure some of this stuff must just bore the bejuses out of you... I think I blog for myself, more than anyone else, though... So just ignore me most of the time, occasionally I may write something that will actually interest you...

Hubby was off today, we were out and about, and my purse was weighed down with who knows what in it. He wanted me to open it up and get some of that crap outta there. So I did, and I found a plastic container of doggie kibble and treats, Maggie's t-shirt, a chewy bone, and a dog comb.

You know what he said to me? "Jan, I think it's time for a grandchild. You need one really bad."

Smart man, hubby...

1 comments:

  1. he is one of the smart ones isn't he ?
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena