Monday, June 23, 2008

Sometimes you have to just maximize what you have....

And for me this morning it was yet another poached egg. Hubby had gone to Wally World, called and asked if I needed anything, I was out of Tony Chachere's Original Creole Seasoning, which I use on practically everything, so he picked it up for me, I also asked for Tony's More Spice, which they didn't have but they did have Spice 'n Herb, which I've never tried.

So I toasted my wheat toast, topped it with the egg, fresh ground pepper, the Spice 'n Herbs, then I put on some freshly snipped chives from the garden and just a few leaves of fresh thyme. I was off to the patio with coffee and breakfast, the birds were singing, the dogs were scampering at my feet. It was pure bliss, ladies...

Just had to share.... If you haven't tried the Spice 'n Herbs, look for it next time you at at the grocers. That Tony, he makes amazing seasonings, and his rice blends are awesome, too...

3 comments:

  1. your morning sounds like heaven!! egg parfait on the patio with the birds an pups!!! heavensville is right :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with robin bird~ it sounds like Heaven! Puppies and flowers are gorgeous! And now, I need to go find yet ANOTHER condiment, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jan~ thanks for the heads up about Tony's spice n herb! YUM! It's now a staple in my spice cabinet.
    So, info for you ~ Arnold Palmers are WONDERFUL! Also a staple here in ArnoldPalmerville!
    WS jalapeno roaster is fantabulous if you love roasted jalapenos! No cheese dripping all over the grill anymore. I love it! Check out their beehive pizza oven; awesome!
    And last but not least~ I cracked up when you mentioned Nicole Kidman's baby's name...reminded me of Sheryl Crow's song Everyday is a Winding Road~ "he's got a daughter he calls Easter; She was born on a Tuesday night".....but then, we all know that Sunday's child "Is fair and wise and good and gay" ..since she wasn't born on Sunday, I guess that's as good as they could do:). Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena