Saturday, June 21, 2008

Meet Mollie Mae....




Click Mollie's Picture to See Her Up Close...

Such exciting news today, ladies. We're welcoming a new fur child to our household, a 5 lb., six year old Yorkie we're naming Miss Mollie Mae...

Maggie Moo came from AnnStefs, the same breeder that Trish got London from. Anna and Stefanie are two ladies from Bowling Green, Kentucky and Clarksville, Tennessee that breed and show amazing Yorkies. Stef emailed me a couple of weeks ago and asked me if I would be interested in taking this dog. Mollie had three litters of pups, it was time for her to retire, she lived in the house with Stef, but she was running out of room. Sometimes breeders have to part with their fur kids due to overcrowding. It was really hard for her to give her up but she knew she would have such a good home with us, I understand why it would be hard to part with her, she's a little love.

Hubby and I both enjoyed having two dogs, Munchie and Maggie were always so cute together, so this seemed like the perfect fit for us. We picked her up yesterday, Mags is adjusting well, after all she was an only child for just a few months, she's used to being around other dogs. She looks so much like Maggie, she has the same smushy little face, she's just a little larger version of Mags, who weighs 3.5 lbs. Hubby already can't tell them apart. I kept telling him this morning that Mollie was the one with the red scrungie. Men Schmen...

This little dogs name was Tok'n, but I wanted to carry on the tradition of the M&M's, so we renamed her. Actually Hooterville named he, she immediately said "Good Gollie Miss Mollie." I'm sure with lots of smooches and treats, she'll catch on to her new name really fast. So thanks Stef for raising such a loving little dog, we'll spoil her rotten.

And since you all know how I like to attach nicknames to my dogs, friends and family, I'm christening Miss Mollie Mae, "Mo" after the very talented designer whose doodads I use over and over again in my pages, MoJackson. Mags and Mo.... works for me!!!

Hugs from Heavensville, Jan and the M&M's...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena