Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I updated what's on my bedside table...

I have really neglected to update What's on my Bedside Table (left sidebar). I need to be more diligent about keeping this current, as I read some awesome books, and some that are stinko's, that I forget to tell you about. I've got a great selection by my bed this week.

We have online newsletters at our library, maybe you do at yours also, I get several weekly, new fiction, nonfiction, romance, etc. I even receive a newsletter that tells me who was on what talk show promoting their books in the current week. From these newsletters I can instantly link to add my name to the wait list, and the little Library Elf emails me and sends me a message to my cellphone when they are ready to be picked up. If you aren't familiar with this newsletter feature, you might want to access your local library online to see if you can do the same. I read all the new stuff and it's all free. The library, it's a good thing....

Here's a link to Library Elf, it's a nationwide service that tracks your library books by linking to your local library. Library Elf even tells you when your books are due. Another good thing... Check it out here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena