Sunday, June 1, 2008

Am I ever gonna cool off....

Jeez Louise, i'm like a friggin oven. I haven't had a visit from my little "friend" in five years, but I'm still roasting!!!!!! I was at my girlfriend's last night, she had her thermostat on 78. 78, how could she stand it??? I set mine at 72, 71 at night and I'm still dripping!!!

Will it ever end? Hormone replacement is not an option, Holy Schmoly, I can't afford to lose any more body parts, the thought of cancer makes me totally stay away from hormones. I've tried al kinds of herbie things, nothing helps.

And, this morning, I had not one but two zits. What's going on? I look old, my metabolism sux now, why doesn't my body realize the par-tay is over and it's time for the fat lady to sing. I need to just give it up already.... Rant 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena