Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thoughts...

Just for today, I'm grateful for...

* Jeans that I put on and zipped, and I can still breathe - that's a biggie!

* The one piece of whole wheat toast sans butter that I had for breakfast

* Maggie dog kisses - another biggie!

* The soothing sounds of NPR

* A haircut appointment, my hair is getting round, it does that after a month, don't like round hair...

* A fresh bag of Starbucks Komodo Dragon Coffee Beans in the canister to sniff before I brew...

Just for today, I'm sad that...

* It's raining again

* I didn't clean out my lingerie drawer, but stuffed everything and closed it quick *sigh*

* I'm being 'good' and can't make the expresso biscuits I posted on Jan Can Cook

* The family just visited so I won't see them again for awhile

* That gas is $3.89 a gallon in Heavensville

* It's 57 degrees, brrrrrrr

* The hamper of dirty clothes, and the load of towels in the dryer to fold. Folding laundry is right up there at the head of things I don't like to do. It's right under unloading the dishwasher and cleaning the fridge...

Okay enough of that, looks like I need to get off of here, get busy, do the laundry, fold the clothes, clean out the drawer, then I'll be in a much better mood. Now if I could just do something about this rain! Tomorrow, 70 degrees forecasted and partly sunny, that should help...

Later 'gators...

1 comments:

  1. i guess you did your gratitude and your baditude lists in well fell swoop today. i hope the sun is shining for you there. that will help all the bad stuff evaporate wouldn't it :)
    i did the haircut thing too but mine gets slim not round. now it's flipped. much better.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena