Friday, May 16, 2008

An organized mind....

I'm so impressed with people who are organized. When Hooterville visits, she is so methodical, so precise, never gets in a hurry, does everything with precision. The perfect example of an organized mind.

But Ditzy Dora here just goes thru life, shoving, sloshing and hurrying, with no thought to organization. Is it too late? Can I change even a little bit? No, of course not, we are what we are, however this morning I did load my dishwasher starting at the back, slowly, methodically instead of just jamming in all the dishes and pushing on it with my hip. Next I'm tackling that lingerie drawer that I was going to do yesterday. Hey, I did everything else, just not the undies...

I'm so hopeless, but I'm still hopeful... Shrug Shoulders 2

2 comments:

  1. i revere people who are organized. my entire existence would change if i were organized. think about it.
    you do seem ever hopeful that things will look up. i like that in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO ... I've known you for way too long ... you will never change .. you will always be a scatter-brain ...always be in a hurry and never never never think things through before plowing ahead. I love ya but honestly, you can really cause some major screw-ups.

    ReplyDelete

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena