Saturday, May 17, 2008

I'm soooo bad....

I trotted Maggie out in this little wifebeater that says FAVORITE CHILD last weekend when family was home for Mother's Day. And why would I do that, when they came home, took me out to eat all weekend, and brought me great presents???? BECAUSE, when you have two sons that are 200lbs.+ and you have a little scrap of a 3.5 lb. dog, you get teased relentlessly.

Because Mags is so little they are always talking about her and how she's not a real dog, yadayadayada, so I found this shirt, and thought, perfect!!!!

It was, too. John got out of the car, took one look at her and started laughing out loud. Linds just rolled her eyes, Ryan didn't think it was especially funny, but hey, turnabout's fair play. Right???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena