Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here I go again....

Trouble just seems to follow me wherever I go. This morning, I was sitting on the side of the tub, getting ready for my morning shower, and I took off my tennis shoe, it somehow flew thru the air and landed right in the toilet bowl. Arughhhh, V and I were just talking about this yesterday, how LC has a cow if the lid is up, but it was my bathroom, and the seat wasn't up, just the lid. How that darned shoe flew right into that little hole is beyond me.

So I'm sitting on the side of the tub in disbelief, watching it float in the water, and I'm thinking, "what the hell, they needed to be put thru the washer anyways." Miz Scarlett here, making lemonade.
Hanging Out Washing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

© all the latest from Nashville ya'll, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena